This webinar, recorded on September 16, 2021, discussed the first in a series of case studies examining extended producer responsibility (EPR) systems in various locations around the world.
- Jacqueline Rutkowski: Recycling Consultant and Researcher at the
- Edy Merendino: Executive Secretary of the Recycling for Brazil Program
- Roberto Rocha: Waste Picker and President of ANCAT
- Jackie Flores: Waste Picker and Secretary
Secretary of FACCyR
Produced by the Global Alliance of Waste Pickers (Globalrec) and WIEGO, this series seeks to understand how the increasing adoption of EPR policies and systems around the world can threaten or enhance the livelihoods of informal waste pickers who have traditionally been key actors in the recycling and reuse of materials.
Watch it in other languages:
- Webinar #EPRSeries – The Brazilian Model of Reverse Logistics (English)
- Webinar #EPRSeries – Modèle brésilien de logistique inversée (Français)
- Webinar #EPRSeries – Modelo Brasileño de Logística Inversa (Español)